2023 Vendor Options
- Season Spot $35 – You will be assigned a spot. If you are unable to make it your spot may be used for drop in vendor if space is needed.
- Weekly Spot $10 – Drop-in spots are limited so please contact us to make sure we block a spot for you.
Have to miss a market?Please make sure to message, call, or text us when you are unable to make it. This allows others to fill in as well as gives us time to adjust layout if need be.
Chassell Market Details
- Set-up 2:00 pm
- Clean up done by 7:00 pm
- Market runs 3:00-6:00 pm every Wednesday (June thru September)
- NO TABLES or CHAIRS provided
- No Alcohol, Tabaco, or Illegal Substances allowed on premises
- No fighting, ruff housing, ect. on Township properties.
- Neither Chassell Township or Chassell Farmers Market are liable for accidents, consequences, theft or damages done on the premises.
Payment Options for the 2023 Season
- Snail Mail to 53566 Pontiac Road, Hancock, MI 49930
- Venmo @chassellmarket (www.venmo.com/u/chassellmarket)
- In Person ONLY available if you have made prior arrangements (call me or text me 616-516-8557 – Moriah Goodall)
The money gathered for the market is used to pay for the following:
- Market Signage
- Website (Hosting, Domain Name Fees)
- Facility Charges (we don’t have any currently but would like to have funds incase we acquire any)
- Brochures located at Michigan Welcome Centers